Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (“Statement,” “Terms,” or “SRR”) derives from the MGM Principles, and is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with MGM, as well as MGM brands, products and services, which we call the “MGM Services” or “Services”. By using or accessing the MGM Services, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time.
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000; and
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011
- We take the privacy of our users seriously. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users while providing personalized and valuable service.
- No user information is rented or sold to any third party. When you use the App, the App may collect Your device number and other personal information. A high standard of security is maintained by us for our users. However, the transmission of information via the internet or telephone networks is not completely secure. While we do our best to protect your information, particularly with respect to the protection of your personal data, MGM cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted via the internet, telephone or any other networks.
- MGM maintains appropriate technical and physical safeguards to protect information against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosures or access, and any other unlawful forms of processing of the data in its possession. However, MGM does not guarantee that information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of the abovementioned safeguards. Information may be transferred to and/or stored at worldwide destinations.
MGM and/or third parties, including but not limited to business partners, advertising networks, analytics or search information providers, may collect and process the following data about you: Information that you provide when you fill in forms when accessing and/or using the Services, or when you create an account within the Services; details of your use of the Services and the resources that you access; the correspondence between you and MGM and any interactions, or with other users on the Service, the channels and/or any social media related; from third parties who hold data about you and who agree to share this data with us; and information collected via cookies and other similar technologies and/or other mechanisms, as explained further below.
Traffic Data Collected
In order to provide the App, our servers automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you use the App:
- IP addresses;
- Browser type;
- Domain servers;
- Operating system;
- Your mobile carrier;
- The referring web page pages visited; and
- Other information with respect to your device, the interaction of your device with the App and applications (collectively “Traffic Data”).
Above data is used to provide the Services and to measure, customize, and improve them.
Personal Information Collected
In order to provide the App, We may require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information“). Personal Information includes the following categories of information:
- Contact data (such as your email address, phone number and any details of your contacts);
· User information – When you use any of our applications on a mobile platform, we may record certain information and data, such as Your application usage, access, session times and in-app purchases, your unique device ID (persistent / non-persistent), hardware type, media access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), the version of Your operating system (“OS”), Your device name, Your Facebook and/or Google + information including Your e-mail address, contact number, profile picture and Your location (based on your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address). This information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand usage trends and improve and optimize the Services and Your user experience and may also be utilized for other purposes.
· Demographic data (such as your time zone, your postal address and location details). MGM and/or third parties may use and store information about your location to provide special features, to deliver ads that relate your interests and/or to improve and customize the Services; and
- If you communicate with us by, for example, e-mail or letter, any information provided in such communication may be collected by MGM.
- Financial data (such as your account details, e-wallet details, credit or debit card details etc. that you have provided us for disbursement of prizes and coupons).
- Purchase & Redemption – If you purchase in-game virtual currency or virtual items through our applications, our third-party payment processor will collect the billing and financial information it needs to process your charges. This may include your postal address, e-mail address and financial information. MGM does not collect or store your financial information, like credit card numbers. However, MGM payment processors may share non-financial information with us related to your purchases, like your name, billing address and the items purchased in order to fulfill your order. MGM may also obtain the billing and payment information that you provide when your purchase is processed by someone else (like Facebook, Apple or Google) such as when You purchase something in a game you play on a social network or that you downloaded on your mobile device. Please note that purchases of third party credits or currencies may also be subject to those parties’ policies.
- If you make a purchase in the Services, MGM may collect the billing and financial information necessary to process the charges; and/or do so on behalf of the relevant payment service providers. Purchases of third party services are subject to the policies applicable to such provider
- User history and preferences – We save your query terms as well as the experience/category selected, these may be associated with the unique User ID of Your mobile device. In addition, if you choose to sign in to the Services using third party authentication we may associate Your Facebook User ID, for example, with such query history. We also save your preferences as recorded through your use of the Services and use them for personalization features.
- Our App may transmit your Personal Information to our internal servers. This Personal Information is immediately deleted once you delete the App, except to the extent it is necessary to store the same under applicable laws. Further, we have implemented commercially reasonable physical, managerial, operational and technical security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration and to preserve the security of the Personally Information in our care. Finally, this information is used strictly in line with our business purposes and to provide you with useful features.
- Game data – such as your interactions with the game and with the other players inside the game via server log files including your player ID)
- Advertisers on mobile devices and our third-party advertising and analytics partners sometimes collect and use Advertising IDs to enable and optimize advertising. Advertising IDs are non-permanent device identifiers such as the Android advertising ID and/or Apple’s ID for advertising. These advertisers and third-party advertising and analytics partners may collect and use data and information about you, such as your service session activity, viewing of and interaction with an advertisement, device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, geo-location information and IP address for the purposes of analyzing, tracking and measuring advertising performance.
- MGM may keep track of how you interact with links across the Services, including email notifications, third-party services, and client applications, by redirecting clicks or through other means.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. We take precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures, to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. When you enter sensitive information on our registration we encrypt that information. Your account information is located on a secured server behind a firewall. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number or your password), we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- Our Website and Applications have various electronic, procedural and physical security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of information, or any accidental loss, destruction or damage to data. When you submit your information via the Website or Applications, Your information is protected through our security systems.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Website and Applications in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Sharing your content and information
You own all of the content and information you post on MGM, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy settings. In addition:
a. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on, share on MGM social media pages/ channel, share on your personal social media pages, or in connection with MGM (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
b. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
c. MGM may retain the information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as needed to provide the Services, even after you have discontinued or deleted any account, or after the end of the provision of the Services, if retention of such information is reasonably necessary to comply with legal obligations, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes between users, prevent fraud, or any other use.
d. When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
e. When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of MGM, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you at freewill and under no influence (i.e., your name and profile picture).
g. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about MGM at firstname.lastname@example.org or by any other means or blogs, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
Customer Support Correspondence
When you ask for assistance from MGM customer support, the contact information you provide will be collected, as well as information about your gameplay or activity on the Service, your user ID number, and the correspondence and any information contained within. If available through the Services, you may provide MGM with profile information to make public, such as a short biography, location, website, cell phone, a picture, information to customize your account, etc. Such contact information may be used to send you information about the Services or related information. You may use your account settings to unsubscribe from notifications from MGM and/or from other users and find users you know. You may also unsubscribe by following the instructions contained within the notification or the instructions on the Service. Also, MGM may use your contact information to help others find your account, including through third-party services and client applications. Providing any additional information described in this section is entirely optional.
We do our best to keep MGM safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep MGM safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
a. You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on MGM.
b. You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access MGM, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
c. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
d. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
e. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
f. You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
g. You will not use MGM to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
h. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of MGM, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other MGM functionality.
Usage & Disclosure of Information
· When you create or configure an account in the Services, you provide some personal information, such as your name, username, password, email address and any other information as required time to time. Some of this information, for example, your name and/or username, may be listed publicly on the Services, including on your profile page and in search results. You agree that MGM and/or third parties on its behalf and/or its partners may use the Information for the purposes of contacting you as part of customer support; to send you updates or information about the Services; and relationship with the Service and improving your experience when you use it, improving the Services, research, surveying, and engaging with you, for example by sending you communications for these purposes; marketing and promotion of the Services or products; to personalize and optimize the Services, promotional content and/or advertising; to create reports, analysis or similar services for the purposes of research or business intelligence.
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on our latest announcements, upcoming events, including confirmations, security alerts, and support and administrative messages. It also helps us to improve Our Services. If you do not want to be on our mailing list, you can opt-out at any time by updating your preferences in the Applications.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Since this information is important to your interaction with us, you cannot opt-out of receiving these communications
- We may also use Personal Information for internal purposes such as data analysis and research to improve Our Services, products, and customer communication.
- We collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information about Our users generally to improve the features and functionality of the Website and Applications. We may analyze trends through aggregated demographic and psychographic offers to Users. We may also share this Non-Personally Identifiable Information with Our partners to allow them to assist us in delivering tailored advertisements, promotions, deals, discounts, and other offers to you when you use the Services. We collect information from you when you participate in sweepstakes, games or other promotions offered on Our Applications.
- We may occasionally send you to push notifications through our mobile Applications to send You game updates, high scores and other service-related notifications that may be of importance to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings in the Application.
- With only your express consent, We or Our partners may collect your precise location-based information (GPS) for the purpose of matching You with opponent players in Your local area, to tailor content specific to Your area (such as event announcements), to show Your location to other players, and to match your device location to certain points of interest for purposes of interest-based advertising. Other players in our game may then be able to see that you are available to play a game when you participate in specific areas of our games. Please note, participation in this part of the Service under the Application is not a requirement for all gameplay in our games, but it may be a requirement, for example, to participate in local gameplay with others in your area.
- We may also collect information about You through other methods, including research surveys or information We obtain from third parties, including verification services, data services, as well as public sources.
We use our best efforts to use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified) for the following purposes:
- To build up marketing profiles;
- To aid strategic development, data collection and business analytics;
- To provide seamless and swift delivery of prizes and coupons to you
- To manage our relationship with advertisers and partners;
- To audit usage of the App; an
- To enhance User experience in relation to the App (“collectively, “Permitted Use”).
- We reserve the right to disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of MGM, the App, or our users.
Registration and Account Security
MGM users provide their real names and known as/ team names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on MGM, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain and will use an MGM Page for such purposes.
- You will use MGM under the supervision of your parents/ guardian if you are minor as per the laws of your country.
- You will not use MGM if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
Protecting other People’s rights
We respect other people’s rights and expect you to do the same.
a. You will not post content or take any action on MGM that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
b. We can remove any content or information you post on MGM if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
c. If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
d. If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
e. You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
g. You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on MGM.
h. You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent. MGM offers social reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user’s individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
Mobile and Other Devices
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on MGM within 3 working days to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
- You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their devices with any information that is visible to them on MGM.
About advertisements and Other Commercial Content Served or Enhanced by MGM
Our goal is to deliver advertising and other commercial or sponsored content that is valuable to our users and advertisers. In order to help us do that, you agree to the following:
- We may share with third parties the location of your device in order to improve and personalize your experience of the Services.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of non-personal information, such as the number of users who used a particular service, users who clicked on a particular advertisement or who skipped a particular advertisement, as well as similar aggregated information. Such information does not identify you individually.
- You give us permission to use your name, profile picture, content, and information in connection with commercial, sponsored, or related content (such as a brand you like) served or enhanced by us. This means, for example, that you permit a business or other entity to pay us to display your name and/or profile picture with your content or information, without any compensation to you. If you have selected a specific audience for your content or information, we will respect your choice when we use it.
- We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
- You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
f. Advertisers on mobile devices sometimes use advertising identifiers to enable and optimize their advertising, to deliver tailor ads related to your interests (Interest-Based Advertising or IBA). These identifiers are non-permanent, non-personal, device identifiers. MGM and/or third parties may use your device’s advertising identifier and other information associated with it, to deliver ads that relate to your interests and to improve and measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns.
Interaction with social networks and/or platforms
You may allow the Services to interact with any third party social network and/or platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, ShareChat, Twitter, Twitch, NimoTV and any other networks/platforms which will provide data about you to MGM. Since any other applications or websites different than the Services are owned by a third party, you must ensure that you read their terms of service and the applicable privacy policies. You understand that when you allow the Services to interact with any third party social network and/or platform, MGM may share data about you with your contacts and other users of the Services and vice versa. This Data may include your name, profile picture, activity status, and information related to your use of the Services. You can change this by adjusting your settings with that third-party provider.
If you sign through a third party social networking site or service, your list of “friends” from that site or service may be automatically imported to the Application. Again, we do not control the policies and practices of any other third-party site or service.
Special Provisions Applicable to Advertisers
If you use our self-service advertising creation interfaces for creation, submission and/or delivery of any advertising or other commercial or sponsored activity or content (collectively, the “Self-Serve Ad Interfaces”), you agree to our Self-Serve Ad Terms. In addition, your advertising or other commercial or sponsored activity or content placed on MGM or our publisher network will comply with our Advertising Policies.
Special provisions applicable to pages
SPECIAL PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO SOFTWARE
- If you download or use our software, such as a stand-alone software product, an app, or a browser plugin, you agree that from time to time, the software may download and install upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to improve, enhance, and further develop the software.
- You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us, unless you are expressly permitted to do so under an open-source license, or we give you express written permission.
RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY
- MGM makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents available through the App and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents available through the App.
- No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents available through the App or its links to other internet resources as may be available to you through the App.
- Reference in the App to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public and does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation or favoring by MGM.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to email us or to correspond at email@example.com we will attempt to address your concerns.